Wednesday, September 19, 2012
My classmates reading responses
I recently read 3 of my classmates reading responses from books that they read over the summer. But out of the three, two of them caught my attention and helped me get the message of the book that they read. The first one was by my classmate Amelia Bedilia, who wrote about a story that she read called Make Lemonade . I loved her summary because it really persuaded me to want to read the book, that I went and Googled it to see more of what it was about. Amelia really caught the essence of the story and shared her feeling about this book very well and that is what I liked about it. Another summary that I liked was from Helen Rodriguez, who wrote about Pretty Little Liars . She too caught the essence of her story and really got my attention with her choice of words for this book. She clearly explains to you who the main character is and why they played such a big role in the story and has you focused on that one thing the whole time. I really loved how Helen described the story in such a way that you felt like you were almost reading it yourself. And that is what I liked about these two summaries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment